Rabu, 14 Disember 2011

#8

Assalamualaikum and Hello,

How are you ? I'm just get back from holiday at KB. Its has been a long time I didn't post any entry. It doesn't mean that I was already forget about this blog. Although this is my second blog it doesn't mean that I will abandon this blog. Two weeks ago, I spent my time at my new house in KB. Watching korean drama, helping folks for wedding reception and baking (ofcourseIbakeacake-takkanmenjahitpulakkot?). When I was at KB, my mind keep thinking what should I do after SPM. My life was empty. I'm just realized that I'm not a school kid anymore. For my whole time before I leave the school life, I keep studying like a NERDY and I really love it. Its was a part of my life. I'm not a nerd. I'm like reading and increasing my knowledge. Knowledge is the most thing that I treasure in my life. Without 'em my world is falling apart. When I spent my time with watching korean drama, I am absolutely pretty sure that I'm enjoy myself watching it. But the truth is worst than ever. I was lying to myself. Telling myself that, this is what I really want. Finally, I can't hide the truth anymore. Everything is revealed tonight.

I'm losing the most important part in my life. My life began restless and useless. Everything that I do didn't work at all. I'm still searching the missing part. Trying to make my life more meaningful.

Sometimes when we stopped doing our daily routine we'll feel awkward. And now that is what I feel from the bottom of my heart. Fyi, I don't like this sort of feeling. This doesn't make it right.

This is just the beginning. More obstacles will be waiting for me. Dear Allah where is no child or born only You that I had. The one who never die.

Tiada ulasan: