Khamis, 24 Mei 2012

In Peace.

Finally, I can make a decision. I'm gonna continue my study at IIUM. My application for MARA, YT and UTP  are rejected. And I accept 'em with a big heart. May be it not suit for me. Hihi. :D It's okay. Allah is the best Planner. So I believe in Him. He already set the best for my future. And now, my heart is in ease. Why ? Because I don't need to worry where I need to continue my study. The decision is already in my hand. And I felt like He take away all my burden when I was not accepted to continue my study in overseas. For a couple weeks ago, my heart felt very burden and troublesome thinking of scholarship result. However, right now I feel better. I'm not sad for not accepted any scholarship. However, at the bottom of my heart there is a lil bit disappointed. Well that was normal feeling right ? I don't take it serious. So right I'm just need to prepare for IIUM. 

Dear CFSIIUM, please treat me nicely and I hope this place can change me to a better person. Amin. :)

4 ulasan:

Rapunzeel Cikilolo berkata...

all the best okey :)

I'm JUNKS berkata...

thanks.. :')

HUSNA berkata...

i'm going to IIUM too..insyaAllah on 3rd of june,and you?

I'm JUNKS berkata...

same goes to me. I'm also on 3rd June. XD