Sabtu, 14 September 2013

I miss you




How should I describe my feeling right now?
Ugh. Actually I miss her so much.
Miss that time we hang out together, share our little secrets,
learn to comfort each other, and more.
I learn a lot from her.

How to manage my feeling when I was so down or angry.
We're like a sister. Thanks for always be there for me.
Thanks for everything.

I miss you, and I miss the old us.
But I knew that I need to let you go.
As a friend, it will never be same again.
And you as a wife, just be a solehah wife and a lovely mother.
Where ever you're I always pray for your happiness.
May Allah bless you my dear.

Thank you Allah, because I make me realize there always someone else waiting and supporting for me after You did. You always make me feel better. Thank you Allah for making me meet such a nice person.



3.36 AM : Memory lane in Cameron Highland.

Tiada ulasan: